Saturday, April 19, 2014

Critical Thinking Blog Post #3


 
              
Research Paper Topic Brainstorming
 
 
 
For the research paper I have chose the idea #6 "Portraying Robots (or Human Clones) in Film. The reason why I am choosing this idea is because I like to watch science fiction movies. today, we depend on technology and I do not see the future without it even though a lot of people refuses to use it. From our smartphones to our cars we have robots that live and work beside us. For example: we can pay our bills through the phone, on the computer we can talk to a robot that look just like a human. I am trying to decide from the movie "The Terminator" by James Cameron or "I, Robot" by  Isaac Asimov. Both movies depict  robots as a threat to the humanity throughout the movie. I wonder if in the future robots will take over humans just like the movies.



 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment